Wednesday 8 April 2015

L’île aux serpents

white snake



The Snake Island, it is not only snakes of any kind and any color but also tortoises, lizards, otters, crocodiles and even meerkats! But I was mostly interested in snakes - reptiles which I don't know very well, and I have to say that it’s really fascinating to observe them : some snakes hang on a branch and stay like this several hours in an uncomfortable (at least for me) position, others roll in a ball and you can only understand after a couple of minutes that there is not a single snake but two or maybe three, and I also had the chance to see two snakes fighting – their speed of movement is surprising!

In short, it was very interesting and instructive! The Snake Island is not very big, so it’s possible to visit other nearby places, but I’ll talk to you about this later ;) See you soon !





python

python



lizard

snake

lizard

snake

green snake

lizard

snakes

lizard

lizard

snake

lizard

snakes

orange snake

crocodile

red snake

lizard

chameleon

lizard

lizard

meerkat

meerkat

Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment